Football First Aid Kit - County FA Specified
Includes bag and all contents
Prepared in discussion with County Football Associations around the country, this fully comprehensive kit contains everything you'll need to treat minor injuries during a game. Approved by the County FA, the kit contains over 50 items and comes packed neatly in a portable storage bag that can be incorporated into your match travel essentials.
This first aid kit contains:
- 1 x Medium unmedicated dressing.
- 1 x Large unmedicated dressing.
- 2 x Triangular Bandage.
- 1 x Eye Pad with Bandage.
- 2 x Crepe Bandage 5cm x 4.5m.
- 1 x Microporous Tape 2.5cm.
- 6 x Safety pins (assortment).
- 1 x Instant Cold Pack.
- 2 x Eye Wash pod 20ml.
- 2 x Clinical Waste Bag, Self Seal.
- 1 x Silver Foil Survival Blanket.
- 10 x Antiseptic wipes.
- 2 x Latex Gloves Non-Sterile (pair).
- 20 x Washproof Plasters.
- 1 x Scissors (pair).
- 1 x Low Adherent Dressing 5cm x 5cm.
- 1 x Low Adherent Dressing 10cm x 10cm.
Make sure your players can get back on the pitch as quickly as possible with this handy kit.
- The County FA Approved Football First Aid Kit
- The entire kit is supplied in a water-resistant bag for easy storage and transportation.