Football First Aid Kit
Football First Aid Kit (County Fa Specified), Bag & Contents
Prepared in discussion with County Football Associations around the country, this fully comprehensive kit contains everything you'll need to treat minor injuries during a game. Approved by the County FA, the kit contains over 50 items and comes packed neatly in a portable storage bag that can be incorporated into your match travel essentials.
This first aid kit contains:
- 1 x Medium unmedicated dressing.
- 1 x Large unmedicated dressing.
- 2 x Triangular Bandage.
- 1 x Eye Pad with Bandage.
- 2 x Crepe Bandage 5cm x 4.5m.
- 1 x Microporous Tape 2.5cm.
- 6 x Safety pins (assortment).
- 1 x Instant Cold Pack.
- 2 x Eye Wash pod 20ml.
- 2 x Clinical Waste Bag, Self Seal.
- 1 x Silver Foil Survival Blanket.
- 10 x Antiseptic wipes.
- 2 x Latex Gloves Non-Sterile (pair).
- 20 x Washproof Plasters.
- 1 x Scissors (pair).
- 1 x Low Adherent Dressing 5cm x 5cm.
- 1 x Low Adherent Dressing 10cm x 10cm.
Make sure your players can get back on the pitch as quickly as possible with this handy kit.
- The County FA Approved Football First Aid Kit
- The entire kit is supplied in a water-resistant bag for easy storage and transportation.