Ideal for schools or clubs with youth teams, these boot scrapers are the perfect height for young players of any outdoor sport. The simple and effective way to stop mud building up on walkways or being carried into buildings. Available as single, double or triple length unit for multiple use.
- Heavy duty 38mm OD steel frame is galvanised to prevent rusting (to BS ISO EN 1461:2009 standard).
- Frame is powder coated satin black (other colours available on request).
- Durable, mounted wooden brush features 65mm long x 1mm thick PVC bristles for optimum dirt removal.
- Replacement brushes also available.
The boot wipers can be fixed to the ground by four different methods: Base Plate for Concrete, Base Plate for Tarmac, Root Fix or Socketed. Please select one of the following when ordering :-
- Base Plate for Concrete method: unit has welded base plates that need to be directly bolted into concrete.
- Base Plate for Tarmac method: unit has welded base plates that need to be directly bolted into the tarmac.
- Root Fix method: unit has extended legs that need to be directly concreted into the ground.
- Socketed method: unit has extended legs that drop into the provided ground socket tubes installed beneath ground.
Boot brushes are an invaluable and long-lasting solution to keeping your grounds and buildings free of mud. Made in England to the highest standards.